Are you Looking for Creating Solutions in Your Life? Do you Want to Enjoy More Your Life? Life may be a meaningful experience to joyfully learn, grow, and develop ourselves. Nevertheless, the process of developing and learning involves time and experiences, that requests to face challenges, difficulties or problems. These experiences or situations could be seen as:
- a) Opportunities to discover yourself and become better.
- b) Tough experiences that give you a sense of suffocation, make you unhappy and do not give value to your life.
You are free to choose how you want to life your experiences and what to do with them. However, if you choose to not miss the opportunity to make of every experience in your life a possibility to grow and develop yourself, you may be interested in having psychotherapy with a professional psychologist.
Is Psychotherapy an Effective Help?
It is ok to feel that we need some help to become the being, the person that we desire. It is totally normal to look for some help to achieve the life we want to have. What it is not alright, it is to keep complaining or being worried about a present situation or aspect that you don’t like in yourself or in your life. In other words, it is inconvenient and actually unhealthy don’t make any effort to improve you well-being and the quality of your life. Good and efficient help is always welcome. In this regard, psychotherapy is a meaningful way or means to help you to become the best version of yourself and to create the life you want.
What will Help you to Do the Psychologist, the Health Professional in the Psychotherapy Session(s)?
The psychologist or psychotherapist will help you to facilitate the desirable changes that you want to see in yourself and in your life, by helping you to:
- Connect with yourself and listen to you inner voice, your own voice.
- Have a better understanding and insights about your present situation and your desirable state.
- Be more aware of your resources/talents, in order to strength them and fully use them.
- Become aware about those aspects/limitations that are not letting you bloom, by recognizing them and face them.
- Go beyond your limitations (insecurities, fears, anger, etc.).
- Empower yourself by feeling more peaceful, calm, secure and with more energy for leading your life in the direction you want.
What are the Benefits of Being Involve in Psychotherapy / Therapy?
You, your love one(s), colleague(s), neighbor(s) …. WE ALL have the opportunity, the duty of being happy and to live a meaningful and marvellous life. If you are going to look for help, let’s try to choose the appropriate help, so you will don’t waste your time, energy or money. Bearing this in mind, here are some of the benefits that you will have in the therapeutic process with a health professional (psychologist). As consultant you will be able to:
- Express in an open, safe and non-judgmental space.
- Take care and have a better understanding of your emotions, thoughts and feelings.
- Have a professional therapist who will company and coach you to extract the essence of your experience. To extract the lesson in a meaningful and wise way.
- Get free of the worries, pain, anger, fears or any kind of negativity that can be obstructing you.
- Put your will, love and dreams into concrete actions to achieve the life you want.
Become the person you want to be and have the life you desire. Let’s work together on that! Contact Me. I work with Systemic Therapy and Energetic Psychotherapy which allow me to offer you a holistic therapy. I do psychotherapy in Bogota face to face, in my office or by skype.